“Presenting Your Business Idea”
Your business plan is now complete. Imagine you are in front of a group of investors to present your business idea and encourage them to invest in your company.
Create a brief presentation for this purpose.
Select a format:
- Power point with notes- no more than 10-12 slides
- Audio over power point
- Video presentation over power point
- Story telling (video recording)
Check out the Shark Tank pitches for ideas on how to create a brief but compelling presentation of a business: https://abc.go.com/shows/shark-tank.
Check out Chapter 18 in the textbook (Preparing, presenting, and sending out your plan) and the sample presentation on page 343.
our presentation should impress the investors and should be creative and interesting while including all the relevant information.
Check the sample presentation on page 343 in the textbook to learn more about what your presentation should include.
You will have include:
- Title page– name of the company, your name
- Outline of what you do
- Target market
- Market size – how big is the market/ industry your are focusing on/ growth
- Competition– key competitors
- Your management team– who runs your business, roles, and key skills
- Business model– how will you make money with this business
- Financials– key information
- The funding you are seeking
- Why investors should invest in your business