Defining Target Behaviors
In this unit, you have learned different ways of defining behavior in observable and measurable terms. For this discussion, post a substantive response to the following:
- Compare and contrast function-based versus topography-based definitions of behavior.
- Provide an example of how you would use a function-based definition in the field.
- Provide an example of use of a topography-based definition in the field.
- Explain in your own words how these two definitions differ.
- According to the Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts, discuss how client rights play a part in defining target behaviors.