Read the attached case plus do some research if needed, answer at least two of the following questions: (one paragraph each question will do)
1. Describe Sentillion’s Go-To-Market model
2. What was Sentillion’s value proposition to HP (parent company)?
3. What were the key resources in the Sentillion’s business model?
4. Describe Sentillion’s production model
5. Describe Sentillion’s R&D model
sample answer for question three:
– Human capital: the technological, business and innovative expertise and funded knowledge and appreciation of the customers´need and demand for a single software platform that was provided by Rob Seliger and John Douglass.
– Partnerships and creation of the new industry standard: by collaborating with the industry´s most important players, even across business and corporate boundaries and developing a solution that provided a value proposition not only to the end-customers, but also to the other businesses in the industry, the business model of Sentillion was able to draw on different streams of revenue as well as to create a strong basis for market acceptance and sustainable and diversified growth.
– Intangible assets: the technical expertise of many different systems being used as well as the knowledge of how to connect them with each other and the knowledge of the customers demand and usage preferences.