Create a matrix detailing five multimedia, technology, games, apps, and other technological tools for teaching reading and writing to struggling readers/writers.
In 100-150 words per tool, address the following:
- App/technology tool description, tool location (i.e., online, offline through software, through a game console, etc.), and the cost
- Age level or academic level for which this technology is appropriate
- The purpose and application of the technology to ELA content area (vocabulary, reading, grammar, writing, etc.)
- Advantages and drawbacks of using this technology for ELA instruction
- How technology can be used to engage struggling students and increase literacy skill development.
Support your findings with 3-5 resources.