This is the link to the paper: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1602.04938.pdf
After you read the paper you will summarize the paper in 1000 words.
While summarizing the paper you should be answering few questions throughout your summary.
1. What is the problem?
2. Why is it interesting and important?
3. Why is it hard? (E.g., why do naive approaches fail?)
4. Why hasn’t it been solved before? (Or, what’s wrong with previous proposed
solutions? How does this differ?)
5. What are the key components of the approach and results? Also include any
6. Can you think of counterexamples for examples given?
7. Is the approach clearly described? Can you outline the steps or summarize the
8. Does the work address the problem stated earlier in the paper? How?
9. Does the approach seem objective? Clearly state how?
10. Wrap up your paper by answering What is the conclusion of the research?