Social psychology is a field of psychology in which a number of social behaviors are examined. Among these are: Obedience to authority, Conformity, Prejudice, Groupthink and Aggression. Throughout the years there have been a number of experiments that have stood out for a number of reasons in terms of their results and application to social behavior. Please watch the video link below and write final exam
There is a plethora of information available about each of these. I would like you to answer the following questions:
1. What was this experiment about?
2. What were the results?
3. What were the positives and negatives from this experiment? For example, do you feel it was ethical? Do you think the same results would be obtained today?
4. What did you learn from this experiment? Were you surprised by the results?
- APA format, 4 pages in length
- (add paragraphs cover page, abstract, and reference list)
- Minimum of 2-3 peer reviewed resources citations
- THIS IS FINAL EXAM NO PLAGARSIM .. 24 HOURS ONLY for submission
- i clearly mentioned the requirements And please do not post incomplete work I am again saying I am looking main body + INTRODUCTION PARAGRAPH + ABSTRACT PARAGRAPH + CONCLUSION PARAGRAPH , let me know if you cannot deliver this …. as I had bad experiences with earlier assignment with you