- Respond to each prompt with a 1-3 paragraph response.
- Answer in complete sentences/paragraphs.
- Make sure your using proper grammar.
- Utilize your textbook, as well as any other resources from the course in answering the question!
- Make sure you fully answer each prompt for credit!
Prompt 1: In your own words define the seven basic elements of CPTED as discussed in the lecture PowerPoints. These 7 elements are on slide 6 of a certain lecture PowerPoint. Be thorough and give specific examples of what each element encompasses.
Prompt 2: In this week’s readings you are shown the “25 techniques of situational crime prevention”. They are each categorized under a specific type of impact such as “reduces the rewards”. Choose one from each column and explain how/why you think it works. As a hint make sure you look at those categories at the top, they should help you figure out how each works to prevent offenses.