Project Part 1 Task 2: Risk Assessment Plan
After creating an initial draft of the risk management plan, the second part of the assigned project requires you to create a draft of the risk assessment (RA) plan. To do so, you must:
- Develop an introduction to the plan explaining its purpose and importance.
- Create an outline for the RA plan.
- Define the scope and boundaries for the RA plan.
- Research and summarize RA approaches.
- Identify the key roles and responsibilities of individuals and departments within the organization as they pertain to risk assessment.
- Develop a proposed schedule for the RA process.
- Create a professional report detailing the information above as an initial draft of the RA plan.
Evaluation Criteria and Rubrics
- Did the student demonstrate an understanding of the competencies covered in the course relating to risk assessments?
- Did the student include all important components of a RA plan in the outline?
- Did the student demonstrate good research, reasoning, and decision-making skills in identifying key components and methodologies?
- Did the student create a professional, well-developed draft with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation?