Project Estimating Schedule and Summary
Instructions (Read Carefully):
The Microsoft Project is finished and listed under the attachments section, the only thing I need you to complete is the 350-500 word summary that is described below.
Continue using the organization and project selected in Week 2 for this assignment.
Create the following in Microsoft® Project using the Microsoft® Project 2013 Student Desktop:
- Input the activities in Microsoft® Project needed to complete the project, linking each activity in the order that the activity can be done, regardless of any known resource constraints.
- Identify resources required to complete the project. Input these resources and each resource estimated costs into Microsoft® Project Resource Sheet. For labor this may be done with hourly rate or one-time consultant fee depending on the activity.
- Assign resources to each of the activities in Microsoft® Project.
- Estimate the time it will take each resource, to complete each activity (for example, in hours, days, or weeks) and input into Microsoft® Project.
- Use Microsoft® Project to identify the project’s critical path.
Regarding the project, write a 350- to 500-word summary describing the process you followed in identifying the critical path, as well as any lessons learned. Please also incorporate the tasks identified in the process to prepare the summary.
- Complete the assignment using your own words with correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar in APA format. No plagiarism.
- If you are not using your own words or if you are quoting any information or definitions, make sure to cite the information by using proper APA format citations and don’t forget to include the source of the information as a reference on the references page by using proper APA format.
- Read and use the attached PDF and/or Word document(s) listed under the attachments section in order to understand the necessary information in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely.
- Read and use any other attachments listed under the attachments section in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely, if applicable. Do not forget to include any other attachments as references and to use citations from them, if applicable.