Imagine that the retailer you chose for the first assignment is about to offer a new product that is exclusive to that retailer for twelve weeks. Develop a plan to get the product into stores as quickly as possible to take advantage of the fact that no other store will have access for twelve weeks. Try to get the product into stores within four weeks.
Write a 6–8 page paper in which you:
- Describe how you would go about selecting the right channel members and how you would get that product to your stores.
- Create a channel design strategy. Describe how you will motivate channel members to make this a successful endeavor in a short period of time. (Address long hours, timeline, and other issues.)
- Identify two pricing issues in channel management that you will have to deal with.
- Apply a push promotional strategy to this situation.
- Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Create a channel design strategy that addresses channel members, motivation, pricing, and promotion for a given product.