MY PORTION iS VERY MINUTE…it is the data analysis approach
Build on Preparing to Conduct Business Research: Part 1, completed in Week Three, and Preparing to Conduct Business Research: Part 2, completed in Week Four.
Combine the three parts of the Preparing to Conduct Business
Research assignment to develop a cohesive research proposal.
Headings: Be sure to use headings to help organize the paper.
Write a 1,500- to 2,100-word paper that addresses the following issues:
Briefly summarize issues that you addressed in Part 1 of Week Three. These were:
Define the purpose of the research.
Discuss the significance, scope, magnitude and feasibility of finding a solution to the issue, opportunity, or problem.
Address the following questions:
· What are the research questions?
· What are the hypotheses?
· What variables are to be considered?
· What ethical considerations must you take into account?
However, also include issues discussed in Part 2 of Week Four, since you have not shared these yet:
· Determine the most appropriate research design for the issue, opportunity, or problem identified in Week Three. Explain why other research designs were not used.
· What data collection instrument(s) will be used? Survey? Interview?
· Will you use an existing instrument or develop a new instrument?
Finally, include the following three sections:
¨Develop or select the instruments your team will use to collect data.
· How would you describe the population that will be sampled?
· What is the appropriate sampling method?
· What sampling frame will be used?
· What is the appropriate sampling size?
· How will the sample size be determined?
¨Data Analysis Approach
· Which statistical test will be used and why?
· How will the results be displayed?Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.