DUE in 24 hours
Below are three attachments. Part 1 & Part 2 are needed to complete Part 3 which is what I need help with.
It asks for the following:
Using the information gathered from the original case study, and the new information provided, write a 4 – 5 page paper using the following structure:
- Report / Executive Summary – Summarize the finding of the impact of the change briefly (1 or 2 paragraphs); this should include the finding of your report, as well as, your recommendations to your sponsor regarding the implementation of the change. It should be concise and direct.
- Current Status of Project — In this section, you want to provide details regarding the current status. Which indicators from the case study are you leveraging to describe the current status?
- Identify any leading vs. the lagging indicators in your analysis.
- Provide an overview of the change process you will follow to incorporate the change including the approval process. Will there be a change control board? Will the PM review prior to submission for approval? Does the sponsor need to approve your change request form? Consider including a flow chart and a summary explaining the flow chart.
- Recommendations – Based on your analysis of the change, tell us what areas of the project are of concern. Is cost or time concern in these areas? Does the scope need to be considered? What are some possible solutions for cost and schedule-related impacts of the change that might be applicable?
- Please insert a draft change request form in your submitted assignment completed with the relevant information that your sponsor will need to approve the change.
Here are some general guidelines for formatting:
- Use section headers so that it is clear what the sections of the report are
- Make good use of tables and/or charts to report the data
- Be concrete; reference the case study and specifics regarding performance
- Include page numbers