Imagine you are an expert on critical thinking. You have been asked to give a presentation on the concepts of perception and critical thinking. Create a PowerPoint that contains the following:
- Eight slides (one title slide, six content slides, and one reference slide)
- How all five senses impact perception
- The role of perception in critical thinking
- Speaker notes that elaborate on the bulleted content on your slides
- Three resources (All credible and at least one is from the GCU library).
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
Title slide and reference slide are included in the slide count. Include speaker notes below each content-related slide that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person. Expand upon the information included in the slide and do not simply restate it. Please ensure the speaker notes include a minimum of 50-100 words per slide.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.