Using MLA format and scholarly article, please answer the following questions. Please no plagiarsm.
- Compare and contrast acute pain and chronic pain in the pediatric patient
- Distraction involves having the child focus on another stimulus. Identify 5 methods of distraction for the pediatric patient
- Identify 2 indications for the use of EMLA cream on the pediatric patient
- Describe the 5 different pain scales for infants and children. What are the benefits to using the same pain assessment tool when evaluating pain in the pediatric patient
- Identify 3 behavioral characteristics associated with pain in the infant and 3 physiological characteristics associated with pain in the infant and child