Write a twelve to fifteen (12 – 15) page paper in which you:
- For leaders, implementing security policies is all about working through others to gain their support and adhere to the policies. Discuss widely accepted leadership rules which apply to security policies.
- Discuss the importance of creating an IT security framework that aligns with organizational goals.
- Compare & Contrast access control in relation to risk, threat and vulnerability.
- Identify and discuss two – three information security policy implementation issues & their recommended resolution(s).
- Explain the relationship between access control and its impact on an organization’s security procedures & policies.
- Discuss quality control vs quality assurance.
- Discuss the ways in which “good” policy can reduce the likelihood of the risk occurring or reduce its impact.
- Describe access control and its level of importance within operations security.
- Argue the need for organizations to implement access controls in relation to the: awareness principle, accountability principle, ethics principle, and timeliness principle.
- Describe the necessary components within an organization’s IT security policy.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Use at least ten-fifteen (10 – 15) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
- The cover page and the reference page are NOT included in the required assignment page length
- Reference should be after 2015 only
- 10 – 15 slides total (does not include title or summary slide)
- Try using the 6×6 rule to keep your content concise and clean looking. The 6×6 rule means a maximum of six bullet points per slide and six words per bullet point
- Keep the colors simple
- Use charts where applicable
- Use notes section of the slide
- Include transitions
- Include use of graphics/animations