Continuing with the same threat area AND policymaker that you chose in Assignment #1, write a memo that provides a list of multiple policy options. AND pick one option as YOUR recommendation. Explain WHY you chose that option.
Each option will describe:
• the issues specific to that idea,
• terms necessary for that option,
• anticipated reactions and objections,
• advantages and disadvantages of the policy, • technical aspects of the proposed policy.
DO NOT include the pages that you wrote in assignment #1.
Following your ideas of the advantages of each policy, RECOMMEND one of the options to the key policymaker you chose for the last assignment.
Although most policy recommendations do not include citations, this one will. You need to cite ALL of your information.
• Your paper must be at a minimum of 8-10 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
• Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
• Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
• Students will follow the current Turabian Style as the sole citation and
reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
• Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
• All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.