Answer the following questions (based on the reading), save it, and then submit it to the professor.
- Why are Genesis 10 and 11 “significant” chapters?
- T/F—“It would be incorrect to simply identify Hamites with Africans.” Explain your answer.
- Who is Nimrod? Be thorough.
- T/F—The descendant of Shem most important to the writer was Eber. Why?
- T/F—The Flood only destroyed sinful men, not sinful nature. Explain your answer.
- How does Genesis 11 begin?
- What language is often considered the original language of all languages?
- What is a ziggurat?
- Why did God judge the people for building the tower?
- How does Davis relate this event to Pentecost?
- T/F—The genealogies are the exact dates for the patriarchs and contain no gaps. Explain your answer.
- What do we know about Abraham’s father?
- Why is it important to emphasize the idea of “one blood” in today’s society (Acts 17:26)?