The goal here is to outline how you would conduct your research to answer the research question.
- Review your notes from class on the different methodologies and instruments used to measure. Also, review the examples via the links here Approaches Expectations, Meets Expectations, Exceeds Expectations.
- Develop a 3-4 page methodology section that includes the following:
- Research Paradigm (qualitative or quantitative)
- Research- or project- Design
- Sampling Procedures and or/
- Data Collection Sources (reference Informed Consent and IRB approval placed in Appendices)
- Statistical Tests Summary (quantitative) OR Data Organization Plan for Qualitative