Managing the Contractor-Customer Relationship
Your CEO realized that in order to complete the various high-profile projects, your organization will need to rely on resources outside of the organization. Your firm typically does not rely on external resources so this will be a new adventure.
Write an 8–10 page paper in which you do the following:
- Discuss the ethical issues that can arise in contracting.
- Analyze and discuss the benefits that can arise with contracting.
- Describe the importance of the communication process in the contractor–customer relationship.
- Describe the risks and responsibilities in the contractor–customer relationship.
- Go to https://research.strayer.edu to locate at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS (Strayer Writing Standards). Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Review the risks and responsibilities of the contractor-customer relationship, including potential ethical issues, benefits, and the importance of communication.