I need help with the following:
Imagine you own Springfield Arms Apartments, a business that rents primarily to students. One evening, your tenant Sharon is attacked by an intruder who forces the lock on the sliding glass door of her ground-floor apartment. Sharon’s screams attract the attention of Darryl, your resident manager, who comes to Sharon’s aid. Together, Darryl and Sharon drive the intruder off, but not before they both are badly injured by the intruder.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you include the following:
• Explain whether or not the intruder is liable for his actions.
• Explain your legal duties and responsibilities to Sharon and Daryl.
• Differentiate among some of the potential torts that might arise from this business context.
• Discuss ways to prevent or mitigate the risk of the potential torts.
• Apply ethical principles to this business scenario.
• Discuss what, if any, ethical responsibilities you have to Sharon and Daryl.
Cite to at least four scholarly references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation including detailed speaker notes. The speaker notes should act as the script or text of the presentation. The presentation should include the following:
• Discuss key points of the paper.
• Identify those business activities that might result in criminal liability.
• Discuss the influence that intellectual property law has in business.
• Differentiate among the different kinds of torts that might affect a business.
• Defend the collective findings of the learning team and the conclusions.
Format the presentation consistent with APA guidelines.