choose a well-known corporation, such as Samsung, Starbucks, Ford Motor Company, or Waste Management, that implemented a major change. Analyze the corporation’s change process based on Kotter’s 8-Step to Change using the Organizational Change Chart.
Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model
· Step One: Create Urgency.
· Step Two: Form a Powerful Coalition.
· Step Three: Create a Vision for Change.
· Step Four: Communicate the Vision.
· Step Five: Remove Obstacles.
· Step Six: Create Short-Term Wins.
· Step Seven: Build on the Change.
· Step Eight: Anchor the Changes in Corporate Culture.
Was this a positive organizational change? Why or why not? If so, what strategies and tactics were effective or ineffective in creating positive organizational change? What strategies and tactics would have worked better?