For the discussion this week, you will discuss the steps of the research process. Specifically, you’ll be sharing how your process went as you established a topic and then completed the research for your annotated bibliography.
- Who is your audience?
- What was your thesis statement?
- Explain how you conducted your productive online searches using academic databases in the Herzing library.
- What were your Boolean operators?
- How did you use limiters to yield better results?
- What databases did you use?
- What is CRAAP?
- How did you determine if your sources were suitable using CRAAP?
- As you sort through your sources, which CRAAP criteria did you use most?
- Which resources proved most helpful to you as you conducted your research and compiled your annotated bibliography?
- What challenges did you meet during the process, and how did you overcome them?
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
This assignment develops your ability to smoothly and correctly integrate sources into your own written work in APA style.
After reading the original source material, you will read five samples that incorporate a quotation from the passage. If the sample correctly integrates the quotation into the sentence, indicate Acceptable. If not, indicate Unacceptable and then write a version that correctly integrates the source. The final prompt, number 6, provides a section of the text that you will paraphrase.
Your assignment submission should be a Word document that fully adheres to the instructions listed above.