Create a design challenge that highlights various problem-solving techniques.
Write a paper of approximately 250-500 words utilizing a business writing format to present and frame the design challenge.
Reference the example provided (attachment)
1. What problem are you trying to solve?
2. Who will be affected by the problem?
3. To what degree will the group identified be affected?
4. Consider that new technologies are being developed and are emerging through the hype cycle. Imagine some of the converging technology within the next 2-5 years that might enable a solution to your problem. Conduct research on companies or groups that are working on these emerging technologies. Discuss how human-centered design and technological advances could offer possible solutions to the problem you are trying to solve.
5. What are some of the initial constraints? For example, does the target customer segment have money to pay for it? Is a particular resource too expensive? Does the target need to be educated about how to use the product?
6. What are some possible variants to the design challenge? For example, are there substitute resources, different adjustments to the value property, or other modifications to the business model that could make it viable?
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric.
Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.