. A scientific research project at a large university that plans to sequence the genomes of 100,000 volunteers. The project will also create a set of publicly accessible databases with genomic trait, and medical data associated with the volunteers. Genome4U’s fund raising is going well, and the project is building a multistory lab for about 500 researchers. The project
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
1. Design a plan to integrate the different routing protocols into a new network design for Genome4U’s lab.
2. What information will you redistribute between routing protocols?
3. Identify the problems you expect to encounter (with different metrics, security, etc.) when you redistribute..
4. Explain how you will overcome the problems..
5. Explain how you will provide Internet access..
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
•Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format..
•Type the question followed by your answer to the question..
•In addition to the two to four (2-4) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.
•Compare and contrast the selection of switching and routing protocols to include interior versus exterior protocols, RIP, RIP2, EIGRP, OSPR, and BGP..
•Use technology and information resources to research issues in network architecture and analysis..
•Write clearly and concisely about issues in network architecture and analysis using proper writing mechanics.