NEED BY : May 4 2021 0600 am est
Prepare: Prior to beginning work on this assignment, watch the Week 2 Assignment video (Links to an external site.) and review the Sample Building Your Professional Brand PowerPoint downloadassignment. Read Modules 3 and 4 of your course textbook and review the Week 2 Instructor Guidance.
Reflect: Social media is an excellent platform for promoting one’s career or career-related product or service. Individuals and organizations leverage the power of social media to build clientele, advertise, and provide insight into the usefulness or popularity of a product or service. Individuals can use social media to promote themselves to build their own brand within their profession or attract potential employers or clients in a career field.
Write: Construct a five-slide PowerPoint presentation (Links to an external site.). Use the bullet points below as a guide for each of the slides.
- Slide 1: Create a title slide that includes your name, your instructor’s name, assignment title, and the date.
- Slide 2: Identify the career you intend to pursue after graduation or a career-related product or service that you are interested in promoting. Provide a brief description.
- Slide 3: Select one social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.) and briefly explain how the social media platform you chose can be used to promote your future career field, or career-related product or service.
- Slide 4: Describe at least two potential benefits of using social media to promote yourself in your future career field or career-related product or service.
- Slide 5: Discuss at least two potential concerns or challenges related to using social media to promote your professional goals and how you plan to address them.