1. ____________________ can be considered the process of drawing a conclusion based on known facts or premises.
2. ___________________ can be the process of drawing a conclusion from premises one does not know are correct.
3. What can be considered an item of evidence that would suggest the occurrence of a specific event, or multiple events, that could be discovered at a crime scene? ______________________
4. What type of evidence would help provide actual fact or detail of events which occurred at the crime scene? __________________________
5. When you utilize a method that would aim to support a sequence of events; a method that combines observations and subsequent evaluation of evidence; this would be considered what? _________________________________