In the role of a health care manager, for the final project you will develop and write a comprehensive marketing and communication plan for your fictitious health care organization. The final project will be divided into four parts:
- Health Care Organization Profile
- Communication Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Community Collaboration Plan
Part 1, “Health Care Organization Profile,” should include the following components:
- Name and type of health care organization (stand-alone, multifacility, multicampus, community-based, etc.).
- Mission, vision, and goals
- Bed number
- Type of services provided
- Quality indicators
- Financial performance indicators
- Human resource challenges
- Diversity issues
- Community population statistics
Refer to “Health Care Organization Profile Grading Criteria” for details on how the assignment will be graded.