Select a large organization from the peer-reviewed or professional literature that regularly engages in planned changes. Consider the communication and supporting behavior from the organizational leader (CEO) to subordinate leaders, and from subordinate leaders to their reporting personnel. Prepare a white paper to address the following:
- Analyze the chain and nature of the communication among leaders and subordinate personnel.
- Provide reasons for the flow of communication during the planned change.
- Produce a simple chart or diagram that reflects the flow of communication.
- Explore the effect the communication exerted upon the areas of discomfort among those affected.
- In your opinion, did the flow of communication lessen or prevent a crisis during this experience?
Support your assignment with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including seminal articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages APA 7 FORMAT