https://clickassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-CA-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://clickassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-CA-300x75.png admin2022-08-18 16:14:002022-08-18 16:14:28Employee Relations, business and finance homework help
Employee Relations, business and finance homework help
Examine common HR practices affecting employee relations and then explain how you will apply them to your current organization. If you are not currently employed, select a former employer and adapt those practices to that organization.
- Select five HR practices that promote positive employee relations and legal compliance.
- The HR practices you choose must include at least one alternative dispute resolution (ADR) technique and at least one labor relations practice.
- Explain how you would apply the selected HR practices to your organization.
- Consider relevant legal and ethical considerations and the influence of organizational culture and norms on employee and labor relations.
- Explain how these practices will promote HR as a strategic employee relations partner and enforcer.
- State your selected organization’s mission, vision, and values.
- As the employee relations manager of this organization, explain how you would ensure that the mission, vision, values, and applicable employment laws complement each other.
- Compose a 1- to 2-sentence statement for the organization’s employee handbook that reflects the organization’s commitment to positive employee relations and compliance with state and federal employment laws.
- Length of paper: Your paper should be 6–8 pages (double-spaced), including a references page.
- Written communication: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly and professional. Your writing should be:
- Concise and logically organized.
- Free of errors in grammar and mechanics.
- Validation and support: Provide relevant and credible supporting evidence.
- APA formatting: Format all citations and references in accordance with APA sixth edition guidelines.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!