Check the attached book and questions
Chapter 10 introduced ten blockchain implementation obstacles. Create a new thread, choose two obstacles from those discussed in chapter 10,
Q1- then describe them and how they could disrupt blockchain acceptance.
Q2- describe how you would overcome each of these obstacles
1. THE TECHNOLOGY IS NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME
2. THE ENERGY CONSUMED IS UNSUSTAINABLE
3. GOVERNMENTS WILL STIFLE OR TWIST IT
4. POWERFUL INCUMBENTS OF THE OLD PARADIGM WILL USURP IT
5. THE INCENTIVES ARE INADEQUATE FOR DISTRIBUTED MASS COLLABORATION
6. THE BLOCKCHAIN IS A JOB KILLER
7. GOVERNING THE PROTOCOLS IS LIKE HERDING CATS
8. DISTRIBUTED AUTONOMOUS AGENTS WILL FORM SKYNET
9. BIG BROTHER IS (STILL) WATCHING YOU
10. CRIMINALS WILL USE IT
Then think of three questions you’d like to ask other students and add these to the end of your thread. The questions should be taken from material you read in Chapter 10 or 11
Minimum 2 ref or more including the Text Book author.