Assignment: Time Management Plan
Submit a completed Time Management Plan, which should include the following sections:
· Laying the Foundation (Goals)
- Restate the big-picture goals you wrote in Week 1 and revised (if applicable) for this week’s Discussion.
- Summarize the SWOT Analysis that you performed in Week 1, adjusting any of the four areas of assessment based on your growth and learning in this course.
- Personal Style and Preferences Time Management System Design
- Analyze your results on the four exercises you completed this week: “What’s Working,” “What’s Not Working,” “Your Time Management Preferences,” and “Your Energy Cycles and Sources.”
· Strategy and Design
- Based on your big-picture goals, identify and describe specific activities, as well as daily tasks that make up those activities.
- Create a Time Map (either in graphical form or as an appropriately formatted table with clear headings and labels) in which you display specific information about your goals, activities, and tasks and their relationship to other aspects of your life. Describe how your map meets the criteria from the Time Map Checklist and identify the tools you will use to keep you on track. Include your time map as a figure in your paper or as an appendix; be sure to utilize appropriate APA formatting.
· Making It Happen
- Develop your strategy for putting your plan into practice. In your strategy, address the following:
· How will you use the tools you have identified to keep you balanced, hold yourself accountable to your plan, and monitor your productivity?
· How often will you review your progress?>
· What alternative strategies will you put in place to manage risks, environmental factors, and/or psychological obstacles?
Be sure to use the Time Management Plan Template, found in this week’s Learning Resources, to complete this Assignment. Also, refer to the Week 8 Assignment Rubric for specific grading elements and criteria. Your Instructor will use this rubric to assess your work. Please Note: For each page of your paper, you must include a minimum of two APA-formatted scholarly citations.