Paper needed in 24 hours on LL Bean. Questions to be answered will be provided.
Tasks Students will select either the Aflac or the L.L.Bean case as a basis of study n for their team presentation. This exercise is not meant to be a comparison of companies, but rather an exploration of how two different companies use their compensation and benefits structures to achieve organizational outcomes. Using the material presented in the case studies and publicly available information n obtained through independent research, student teams will create a PAPER. students prepare a bibliography and summary of the resources used to ensure that the appropriate level of research is conducted to accomplish these objectives. Information to be Included in Student Presentations Student presentations should include the following information:
1. Company overview.
2. How the company uses its own products or services to enhance the total compensation for its employees.
3. The internal strengths and weaknesses your team identified and how the company responded to these factors from a total rewards perspective.
4. The external opportunities and threats your team identified and how the company responded to these factors from a total rewards perspective.
5. Examples of traditional and non-traditional rewards and how they are used to meet organizational objectives.
6. How the company aligns its benefits with its corporate values.
7. Recommendations by the team regarding an expansion of the benefits programs offered at the company that would further align HR with the accomplishment of organizational goals and values.