Companies operating globally often use cross-functional teams to achieve the company’s business objectives. To accomplish these, cross-functional teams need to collaborate effectively. There are various strategies that teams can use to achieve highly effective performance.
Use this template to complete the assignment: Unit 2 Template.
Create a PowerPoint Presentation on a collaboration strategy for an organization. Cover the following:
- Introduce the audience to different cross-functional team collaboration strategies.
- Discuss how a cross-functional team collaboration strategy might help the organization achieve a defined objective.
- Describe the effectiveness of each strategy in resolving a team’s problem.
- The conclusion should summarize different cross-functional team collaboration strategies that you discussed earlier.
Details for your presentation include the following:
- Prepare a 15-slide presentation on a collaboration strategy for an organization with very detailed support and discussion in the Notes section for each topic.
- Limit text on each slide, and use visuals to help engage your audience.
- The Notes section and APA references must be included within the presentation.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title slide: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 15 slides minimum
- Body slides: This begins on the slide following the title slide and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your presentation for this assignment is 15 slides. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference slide: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final slide of your presentation. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference slide is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.