five (5) of the Chapter Objectives for the week providing at least three (3) complete sentences for each objective. Chapter Objectives are found at the beginning of each Chapter. You may choose which five objectives to respond to; please number each of your responses and begin by stating the original objective you are responding to.
- Describe the salient clinical features of a psychotic disorder
- Define the major types of psychotic disorders
- Discuss the epidemiology , course, and burden of illness for schizophrenia
- Identify the preventative and treatment strategies available for psychotic disorders
- Delineate the important features of psychosocial models developed for schizophrenia and related illnesses
- Discuss the assertive community treatment model