· Textbook Readings
· A Biblical-Covenantal Perspective on Organizational Behavior & Leadership: Lesson 7
· Article: Transactional Authority and Bureaucratic Politics
· Article: Collaborative Governance: Integrating Management, Politics, and Law
· Article: Policy Feedback and the Politics of Administration
· Article: Governing Small-Town America Today: The Promise and Dilemma of Dense Networks
· Presentation: Strategic Planning in Public Organizations
In this case study, you will apply your Statesmanship model to a public administration context dealing with the challenges of planning and implementation of policy and programs. Remember to discuss the importance of the following:
· Program Evaluation
· Policy analysis
· Conflict resolution and consensus building
· Case Study scenarios must be taken from documented (published) public administration contexts; no hypotheticals are allowed. Students can focus on one particular public administration organization or may refer to a particular situation (well-documented by the research) that many public administrators face.
· All ideas shared by the student must be supported with sound reason and citations from the required readings, presentations, and additional research.
· Integrate Biblical principles within the case study analysis.
· The paper should be 4-5 pages of content in length (not counting the title page or references), double-spaced, and in APA format.
· All required readings and presentations from the assigned module must be cited.
· 3-5 additional sources must be used. This need not be scholarly so long as they are provide relevant political and economic analysis of your chosen nation. Wikipedia may not be used (though certainly the student is welcome to review its content), and informal blogs are not appropriate.