WHAT TO SUBMIT
Using the information from your exploration of the Career Center and the O*Net Occupational Information Network, imagine you completed an interview for the job you researched.
- In a Word Document, draft a hypothetical “Thank You” email to the employer who interviewed you.
- Include the following information to reiterate why you would be perfect for the job:
- The job title.
- The characteristics you possess that make you well-suited for the position (these can be hypothetical): knowledge, skills, strengths (from your CliftonStrengths assessment), experience, training, education, tasks, etc.
- Conclude with your personal brand statement.
- Save the document as: Lastname_FirstName_BUS210_Week4