looking for someone to do the lab work for business statistics. Using (R)
see Labwork 4 for instructions
Here is some clarification on lab-4.
- In problem 1, this is a multiple regression model. You are supposed to run a regression of Price (dependent variable) with other independents variables (Food, Décor, Service, and East).
- when you run the regression model, make sure you report coefficient of the independent variables are significant or not.
- Problem-2-part(a), you are supposed to make a correlation matrix. Use R code cor(data name) to get the correlation matrix.
- Problem-2-part(b), simple linear regression, regress Price (dependent variable) on Rooms (independent variable), observe whether rooms is significant or not.
- Problem-2-part(c), multiple linear regression, regress Price on Home size, Lot size, Rooms, and Bathroom. Now Room is significant or not check that-To check the significance look at P-value (if P-value is less than 0.05, it is significant at 95% confidence level otherwise it is not significant)
- Problem-3-part(a) descriptive statistics, use summary (data name) Rcode.
- Problem-3-part(b), run two simple linear regression
(i)regress Amount charge on income
- Regress Amount charge on household size. Now which is better, you can compare R^2 and slope.
(8) In problem-3 part(c), now use multiple regression regress amount charge on income and household size.
(9) In problem-4, You are supposed to regress sales on 11 dummies ( Jan through Nov). You don’t need to create dummies. I have uploaded the new data set Vintage_new in the data folder in Blackboard.
Now regress Sales on 11 dummies.
lm(Sales~D1+D2+…..+D11), find the predicted value for Jan
Also, the actual value for Jan is given 295,000
Forecast error= Actual value – Predicted value