Tips for Formatting and Structuring Parts 1 and 2:
- Write in complete sentences in paragraph format.
- Use in-text citations citing to relevant assignment materials.
- Label parts as appropriate.
- Double-space; 12-point Arial or Times Roman font.
- Introductory Sentence: Begin with an introductory sentence or very brief paragraph that states your conclusion to the questions asked.
- Concluding Sentence: End the discussion with a concluding sentence or a very brief paragraph that summarizes your conclusion/what you discussed.
- Support Arguments and Positions: Please refer to the module in Content, “How to Support Arguments and Positions”.
Background/Facts: During a monthly Lunch and Learn Seminar at TLG offices, all TLG business consultants are discussing various client cases. During the Discussion of Clean’s new business, the group discusses the following question:
(1) Analyze and explain the implied warranty of merchantability.
(2) Analyze and explain specifically how and why Clean could be sued for breach of implied warranty of merchantability for using EPI cleaning products to clean Clean’s clients’ commercial property.