the vice president of strategy has now tasked you with providing a business analysis of the organization’s business strategy. This includes the level of diversification (product scope), geographical and vertical scope, and the overall fit with the business strategy or strategies.
COMPANY IS WALGREENS
Paper length 7 pages
Write a business analysis that includes:
- Explain the generic business strategies for the company. Include cost, differentiation, and focus or hybrid information.
- Analyze the business strategy the company uses in its marketplace approach. Provide examples of how the strategy is used to position the company in a competitive environment.
- Analyze the company’s business model.
- What are the core products?
- How does the organization make money?
- What is the customer value proposition?
- What is the profit proposition?
- Analyze the corporate strategy of the company. Include the product, geographical, and vertical scope in which it operates.
- Has the company expanded from its original product line or field of operation?
- Does the company own vertically related activities along the value chain for its products?
- Analyze the overall corporate structure and key management systems.
- Does the company employ diversification, vertical integration, or globalization?
- Are global alliances part of the corporate strategy?
- Analyze the strategic fit between the business and corporate strategies of the company.