The data collection step of the research process is a lot of fun. As a researcher, you control the questions you ask as well as how you ask them because you created them. Whether it is completing a questionnaire or survey and/or conducting interviews, you can collect valuable information about your research topic.
This assignment is two-fold. First, you will prepare a restatement of your Problem Statement, explain the type of questions you will use, and describe your experience with the questionnaire/surey builder you selected. You will then submit 10 research questions of various types. The second part of the assignment is to access one of the online survey builders to create a questionnaire/survey based on those 10 research questions.
Assignment Guidelines – Part I and Part II
- Cover page must include specific elements for full credit and correctly formatted running head
- On page 2 (it may overflow to page 3) provide three well developed paragraphs explaining the following:
- Paragraph 1 – Restate the Problem Statement from Assignment 2 with an explanation
- Paragraph 2 – Explain what types of questions you will be constructing for your research topic
- Paragraph 3 – Which survey creator did you use and what was your experience with it
- Submit 10 research questions for a questionnaire or survey based on your topic – the survey or questionnaire will be deployed after the assignment has been submitted
- If you must include a reference page, it must be APA compliant
Access one of the online questionnaire/survey builder and create a questionnaire/survey with those questions. You will send the link to 10 classmates and to me at: [email protected]. Some online questionnaire/survey builders:
- Cognito Forms
- Google Forms
- HubSpot Form Builder
- Ninja Forms
- Zoho Survey