Using the databases within the CSU Online Library, locate a scholarly, peer-reviewed article that relates to the workforce planning process, forecasting, planning, or staffing.After reading the article, you will compose an article critique. Your critique will be at least two pages in length, and in the critique, you will include the following:
- Key points: Identify three significant/key points from the article.
- Summary: Write a section summarizing the article. Do not simply use information from the article. The summary must be in your own words. You must display your thoughts, opinion, and analysis.
- Analysis: Identify how the article aligns with and relates to concepts learned in this unit. In this section, be sure to:
- Discuss the staffing planning process as well as the workforce planning process and how it impacts future business activities.
- Explain steps taken for an organization to forecast its workforce supply and demand.
- Contrast internal and external forecasting decisions.
- Personal Evaluation: What do you find to be valid or invalid in the article? Do you agree with the author’s assertion(s)? Explain why or why not.
Your article critique must be at least two pages in length. At a minimum, you must use your chosen article as a reference, but other resources may be used if needed. Be sure to cite and reference any sources used in APA format.
Building an Effective and Efficient Strategic HR Operation. (2012). ASHE Higher Education Report, 38(1), 91–105.