- Weight: 7% of course grade
In Unit II, you selected a topic and outlined your final paper. In this unit, you will further develop your paper. For this assignment, select at least five academic resources that you will use in your final paper, and create an annotated bibliography. If you have never created an annotated bibliography, click here for an example.
Make sure your articles are quantitative in nature and fulfill the following parameters:
- topic and purpose of the study identified,
- population and sample size investigated,
- hypothesis tested to yield results,
- research instruments identified,
- statistical tests done and results of tests identified,
- discussion results and inferences drawn from data, and
- recommendations and conclusions included.
Your final annotated bibliography must be at least two pages in length, and you must use at least five resources. At least two of those resources must come from the CSU Online Library. All information must be cited and referenced in APA format, and your annotated bibliography should be formatted in APA style.